Advertising via the digital sign of the Kraemer Library and Community Center is available to non-profits and other organizations that provide programs and services to the Kraemer Library and Community Center.
- The sign is not available for the promotion of private businesses or for the sale of goods and services
- The sign may not be used to promote or advertise meetings and events taking place in the library’s meeting spaces that are not sponsored by the library.
- Ads that are displays will promote special or signature events for outside organizations. Ads promoting or advertising regular meetings or ongoing events may not be displayed due to time and space restrictions
- Advertisements will be displayed for a maximum of three (3) weeks prior to the program or event date and then deleted. No master files or documents will be retained by the library.
- The primary purpose of the library’s digital sign is to promote library programs and services. Library staff reserves the right to deny use of the sign, alter the contents and design of slides, and pull and post ads as they see fit.
Board approved: 8/20/2012