PLEASE CHECK FOR UPDATES REGULARLY!!
UPDATE 6/30/2020: We are excited to announce that we are open with limited service Monday through Friday, from 10 am to 4 pm!
"Any individual who is over the age of 2 years and able to medically tolerate a face-covering shall be required to cover their nose and mouth with a mask or cloth face covering when in a public place and unable to maintain, or not maintaining social distancing of 6 feet." "Consistent with CDC guidelines, customers are asked to wear face covers before entering the library except where doing so would inhibit the individual’s health or where the individual is under 2 years of age.” This policy will expire on July 31, 2020, unless renewed by the library board. This policy can be suspended at the discretion of the library director based on the recommendation by health officials
Approved by the library board on May 26, 2020
Renewed by the library board on June 29, 2020
- The library will be open with reduced hours Monday-Friday 10 am- 4 pm; we will still be closed Saturdays. The director will increase hours as conditions dictate.
- Everyone will be required to wear PPE (masks) to enter the building.
- Maintain Social distancing (6 feet apart)
- No late fees will be assessed during the month of July
- Limited access to public computers at this time.
- Patrons are recommended to come in and pickup/ get their items and leave (we kindly request that you not visit in the library)
- Returns will be accepted at this time with all drop boxes open for returns.
- At this time, no holds for materials at other libraries will be filled.
- The number of people in the building at one time will be limited to 10 individuals.
- Some furnishings will be stored to encourage proper social distancing.
- If needed, the director may limit the amount of time patrons may be in the building.
- Curbside service will continue to be available.
- In-person library programs will be approved by Library Director on a case-by-case basis if they can be done following safety protocols and if staff is comfortable doing so.
- The Library Director may close the library on short notice, if there is a resurgence of the virus in our community or due to other issues related to safety/health issues arise, based on City, County, State, or Federal agency reports/recommendations.
You can contact me through email or phone with any questions or concerns - email@example.com or 608-546-4201.